What follows are links to the reports for every school district in Kansas. You also wish to look at the report card home page at the KSDE website, which leads you to statistics on student graduation, state assessments, and other measures.
District Reports: The Basics
On the reports you will find the following information:
- Name and number of the district, plus contact information;
- Whether the district made AYP (annual yearly progress), the benchmark of No Child Left Behind;
- Total enrollment as well as demographic information about the student body;
- The percentage of teachers who are licensed and “fully qualified”;
- Student performance (state assessment, not the NAEP) for reading and math, for various grade levels, broken into categories of unsatisfactory, basic, proficient, advanced, and exemplary, and further broken out by demographic group.
District Reports, by District Number
Ready? Here we go. Click on the appropriate item to proceed.
USD 101 Erie